Psalms and Psongs
10 Scripture Songs for Serious Pfun!
Created by Christy Semsen
Arranged by Daniel Semsen
- Fun songs based on Psalms, perfect for teaching children the importance of scripture and helpful in memorizing the Word!
- First time offering: Downloadable Lesson Plans & Activities to use for Sunday School, Wednesday night Bible studies, backyard bible studies, and MORE!
Lessson Plans & Activities Include:
- The full bible verse of the Psalm from the song!
- A “Psalm Story” or devotional, which includes a small summary of the psalm and what it means
- An activity to connect your kids to the Psalm (some activities include worksheets)
- A prayer
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6 (KJV)
This familiar scripture, taken from Proverbs, is an easy segue into the concept behind Psalms & Psongs, from Christy and Daniel Semsen. One of the most powerful things we can do for our kids is to be sure they are grounded in a strong scriptural foundation. Teaching our kids God’s Word – in this case, the Psalms – is so important to how we apply that wise, scriptural directive to “train up a child.”
Make it FUN—one of the most important ways to get kids excited about learning scripture is to make it fun…and make it easy! A great way to do that is by creating new, modern songs inspired by the Book of Psalms that kids will be eager to sing! Christy and Daniel Semsen have created a wildly-fun, musically-engaging project that brings the Psalms to life in a fresh, new way for young worshippers. Perfect for Kids Choir, Children’s Church and Children’s Worship services, you can also use it as a tremendous teaching tool to help your kids connect with the scriptures and learn some of the wonderful words and Biblical concepts found in the Psalms. With the downloadable Bible lessons and activity book this will become one of the most valuable kids ministry tools to come your way in a long time.
Available with a brilliant, super-fun, high-energy DVD accompaniment that can be used as a performance track for Kids Choir concerts or use as a sing-along tool in your next kids’ service, you’ll be sure to love this fast-paced, musically-innovative project from creators Christy and Daniel Semsen and your friends at WordKidz!
Release Date: Dec 29, 2014
Click below for a PDF Preview to look over the music before you purchase!
Enter the total number of copies you plan to physically make and/or distribute including via email.