Jingle Bell Beach
A Christmas Singing Competition of Pitch Perfect Proportions
Created by Christy Semsen
Arranged by Daniel Semsen
- High-energy songs and exciting tracks with diverse musical styles to enhance this fun, musical adventure!
- Production tips available in the back of the book
- Teacher Resource Kit available to walk with you every step of the way…including scheduling, audition tips, comprehensive teaching helps, lesson plans, activities, and much more!
- Amazing accompaniment DVD available, to help take your presentation over the top!
From the award-winning team of Christy and Daniel Semsen comes JINGLE BELL BEACH, a remarkably fun and fresh new Christmas musical for kids!
Once again it’s that time of year, when aspiring young vocal groups from all around the country make their way to JINGLE BELL BEACH for the famous Jingle Sing competition. Hosts Sandy and Sonny Pepperminter welcome the final contestants for this year’s competition: the Snowflakes, the Starfish, and the Electrons!
When a storm ruins the contestants’ plans for getting home in time for Christmas, things heat up to tidal wave proportions! The result? The announcement of a rare “Reindeer Rumble”…a spontaneous, on-the-spot song competition to determine the winner of this year’s event. In their eagerness to win the contest, it becomes clear that one of the contestants is struggling with his understanding of the meaning of Christmas. As the others share the story of Jesus, the spirit of competition quickly transforms into the wonderful spirit of Christmas! We are reminded that Christmas is about Emmanuel – God with us – and the Good News that Jesus came to be our Savior.
- 10 lead and medium/small roles (8-36 lines)
- 2 tiny toles (1-2 lines)
- 19 singing solos opportunities (not tied to lead roles)
- 2 biblical speaking opportunities
*All characters have been written to be played by either boy or girl actors
Release Date: May 10, 2019
Click below for a PDF Preview to look over the music before you purchase!
Enter the total number of copies you plan to physically make and/or distribute including via email.