6 Christmas Jams for Modern Youth Choir
Arranged by Daniel Semsen
- 6 Very Cool tracks of Contemporary Christmas hits your Student Choir will love!
- Super hip arrangements by Daniel Semsen that are very fun to rehearse and present
- Unison with added 2 and 3 part harmony sections— gratifying to work up to!
- Present one, two, or several selections throughout the Christmas season! Excellent added value for your Student Library!
SOME “Downloadable Instrumental Practice Trax” DO NOT contain each song of the Cool Yule Collection. Please see below for what songs the different trax contain:
- Piano: (4 songs) includes Born is the King, This Christmas, How Glorious the Love of Heaven, This Christmas (Father of the Fatherless)
- Drum: (6 songs) includes all songs
- Bass Guitar: (6 songs) includes all songs
- Electric Guitar: (4 songs) includes Born is the King, This Christmas, How Glorious the Love of Heaven, A Little More
- Acoustic Guitar: (2 songs) includes Born is the King, This Christmas
- Snyth/B3: (1 song) includes This Christmas
Following on the heels of Kaleidoscope (the new Modern Youth Choir collection from Word Music & Church Resources) comes COOL YULE, an awesome new 6-song Christmas collection by West Coastbased arranger and uber programmer, Daniel Semsen. Arranged for student choirs and vocal ensembles (better known as Modern Youth Choirs), COOL YULE is edgy and intense, next-generation, forward-leaning, bleeding-edge music for your Youth Choir’s Christmas presentation.
COOL YULE is jam-packed full of contemporary seasonal songs, designed for life-changing student ministry opportunities. Featuring songs originally made popular by artists such as Hillsong Young & Free, TobyMac, Hillsong Worshipand more, COOL YULE delivers a wide variety of musical styles and formats designed to help your Modern Youth Choir present their coolest Christmas concert ever, with the true message of Christmas front and center!
Release Date: May 12, 2017
Click below for a PDF Preview to look over the music before you purchase!
Enter the total number of copies you plan to physically make and/or distribute including via email.